Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Exercising with a One Year Old






So exercising with Alayna is a challenge. When I try to, she must join me. If I am doing ab work, she gets a huge grin on her face and climbs up on me and lays down or sits on my stomach. This of course makes it quite difficult to do a sit up. (no wonder I can't get rid of this baby belly!) When I do push-ups, she gets in front of me, puts her arms around my neck and gives me a hug. Now what do I choose, push-ups or hugs???? hmmmm Who says you need toned arms? In these pictures I was trying to stretch and she decided to crawl under me and lay down and put her feet in my face. So do I stretch or do I play?? Play of course!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! How fun! I want to exercise YOUR way... Thanks for sharing: it's good to "see" you again on here. Love you!

Angela said...

You look much better than I do! I wish playing got rid of the baby belly. :o)